Exercise Equipment Removal
Haulin’ Junk also hauls exercise equipment so you can get rid of your unwanted treadmill, weights, and more.
Old Gym Equipment
Haulin’ Junk has a committed, dependable team of junk haulers that wants to help you get rid of unwanted exercise machines! Get started with our exercise equipment removal by giving us a call. Then, on your appointment day, we’ll be there with an empty truck and a crew that’s ready to get to work. It sure beats wasting your Saturday hauling exercise equipment alone!
Whether you’re a homeowner that needs to get rid of a single treadmill or a gym that needs to get rid of a few dozen, we’re ready to get to work for you. We offer the same professional service to everyone!
- Full-service. We haul away equipment and load it in our truck so you don’t have to break your back.
- Dependable. Got some equipment that’s stashed away in the basement? We can get it up the stairs no problem.
- Thorough. Not only do we haul away equipment without scuffing the walls, but we also sweep up behind ourselves.
- Speedy. Perhaps best of all, we finish our work quickly, then head out so you can get back to your day.
Did you know that you can save money by choosing a local business like Haulin’ Junk instead of a franchise-based competitor? Here’s how:
- No franchise fees. We don’t have to pay to wear a nationally known name. The money we save lets us offer less expensive services.
- Bigger trucks. Our trucks can haul more than the competitors’ trucks. Save money on costly dump trips!
- All-inclusive quotes. We tell you what you’re paying upfront and never charge you hidden fees.
Items We Take
- Rowing machines
- Exercise mats
- Ankle weights
- Exercise balls
- Resistance bands
- Jump ropes
- Sports equipment
- Foam rollers
How Exercise Equipment Removal Works
We’ll give you a phone call when we’re heading your way as a heads-up. Just let us in, show us the equipment, and let’s get started!
After you accept our upfront service quote, we haul away your exercise equipment. It’ll be done fast so you can get back to your day.